Data Error: Cyclic Redundacy Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
trust me it works ive been a senior tech for several years and have done this countless times. its amazing the data you can recover without any special software with that technique. the main thing to be sure of is that you done get any condensation on the electronics.

--Poly

ps - hell iv recovered entire raids with this technique the timing was a trick tho ;)

the cyclic-redundncy error is from bad file transfers. weather it be a scratched up disc or a corrupted file.

DJ-CHRIS said:
That is a sig waiting to happen, and i didnt know that CD drives had cylinders :/
do you know what the cylinders are?
basically: a cylinder is made up of all the data circles on each platter of the same diamater, radius or circumfrernce.
CD's technically don't have cylinders, because the data spirals from the centre of the disk. it is the same with DVD's

apokalipse said:
do you know what the cylinders are?
basically: a cylinder is made up of all the data circles on each platter of the same diamater, radius or circumfrernce.
CD's technically don't have cylinders, because the data spirals from the centre of the disk. it is the same with DVD's

Exactly what I was thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom