AMD Processor vs Intel Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
not necessarily.
while having 32 virtual processors is a lot of CPU power you can use, most programs only use one CPU.
this is a different story when it comes to servers, or programs that really take advantage of multi processors
some servers have to respond to thousands of computers, even tens of thousands (usually only on the internet)
now imagine doing that with only a single threaded CPU

AMD isnt ever gonna sell themselves to Intel. They just wont.

I personally prefer AMD as well cuz they are cheaper and better performers. Besides, i find the concept behind their architecture to be a lot cooler than intel's method of just brute forcing it,

seriously Intel shouLD STOP EMbarRASIng theIR SeLves. if YOU have NOTIceD MY CapS ANd sTUFf, MY SIS kePt PrESsINg thE cAps LoCK KEy

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

and you let her?

hey this might not compleatly go with this thread so if it dosent don't answer but what prosseser would you chose
AMD® Athlon™ 64 3400+ processor (2.20GHz) or Intel® Pentium® 4 processor 540J (3.20GHz)

Depends on what you want it for. Both CPUs are hardly flagship models, so the performance of one or the other in each field isnt going to be as tolerable as with the EE's and the FX. For me, and for my needs at this point int time, I would choose the Intel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom