Omfg!!!! Help!!!!!!!urgent!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol 8th grade? 8th grade was a breeze, i got through it with straight A's without studying and even managed to ditch a boring class once

wait 'til u get to high school...then the fun begins (fun=hard work btw :D)

meh, when I was in 8th grade I found out I was moving to california from texas so I stopped doing work lol. If I wouldn't have done that I woulda gotten to skip to 10th grade but my mom was pissed that I stopped doing work the last month before I moved so she wouldn't let me =/

Nubius said:
the clicking is generally never a good sound for a HD dude, I had my first SATA drive (7200RPM) click , and when it clicked it made the system lag for about a second, returned it, new one doesn't click.....it's kind of weird it just happened out of the blue, that's why I say it could be a sign of it's impending death :p

I see you're always up late like me lol, where in so cal do you live?

My laptop hard drive clicks as well and does the same thing, but it was considered a non-issue on laptopsp

Doesnt IRQL mean it refrenced memory that doesnt exist?

What the hell is a honours class?? :-\.. Shouldn't all kids these days be forced to do the same amount of work?? :-\.. As in move the "normal" kids to the "honour" class. They are still so young for goodness sakes. And performing poorly is usually just a sign of laziness not intelligence. lol.. They should only implement the different tiers after like grade 10.. :-\.. Bah.. The education system.. So screwed up..

Honors classes are for kids who find the normal classes too easy. Give them more of a challenge.

Im in 9th grade. Honors math, honors foregin language, honors biology, those are all the honors a 9th grader can be in at my school lol. Next year ill be in AP Global History and Honors English. Still straight A's.

Can you still access stuff of ur hard drive without any problems?

yea, i can access everything without troubles

so far in freshman year i have all A and one B because of this sophmore class i'm taking with this retarded teacher so i just gave up studying for her class (oh well, freshman grade doesn't count for college anyways)

those are the sounds my hard drive has been making; if they sound wrong, i'll take a better sound of it (this is cell phone --> microphone)

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2U1TYH5NOPXXM08GXJI6FD8G1
http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0JJMY1FK0JO3S26L0R1L8L6T6Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom