Corsair vs Geil vs Kinston vs Kingmax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd0

In Runtime
So out of Corsair, Geil, Kinston and King max, which is the best Ram for gaming?

no such thing as which is better, it's all the same, the only difference is overclockability

don't use corsair or kingston value with the dfi board (corsair value is known to have problems; i broke two HDD and corrupted my OS with kingston value)

i'm currently using geil value select, but the timings sucks ass

kingmax seems good, try googling it and see if people have had problems with them

if you want good, cheap ram, check out the 1 gig dual channel twinmos ram

if you want good, cheap ram, check out the 1 gig dual channel twinmos ram
Yup, I've been telling people this for a while now. TwinMOS has some damn good RAM for $101 for 1gb at newegg. Just use the following search parameters:

Manufacturer: TwinMOS
Size: 2x512
Speed: PC3200

and it'll go straight to it. It's perfect for DFI boards because it requires a decent amount of voltage for them to really shine but they are great.

also read this:

http://www.legitreviews.com/article.php?aid=53

basically tells you hot to spot good overclocking RAM and lists some of the best there is

Is there an Australian site where i can get twinmos, because i have never seen it anywhere. How bout generic if im going to buy it cheap?

hold on, i'll check

btw, don't buy generic ram if there's no warranty

also, dfi board is a high-end board and spits out generic ram (don't risk it, i had to learn the hard way)

hmm.....what's $360 in US currency?

Whoa if this exchange rate is right it says $280!?!

That can't be the same TwinMOS RAM we're talking about, I mean no doubt it's the same company but this is technically their 'ValueRAM' we're talking about that's why it's cheap, but this is one of the few valueRAM that's actually GOOD

yeh it musnt have been, but i cant seem to find it anywhere, how is mushkin?

the place im buying it at doesnt tell me anything about it, but its the same price as corsair, kingston etc. I'l go look it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom