Athlon xp 2500+ cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so do you recommend the Volcano 12 to me???? It's a good price too compared to the Volcano 11+
Btw you have a nice comp bro ^^

i'd recommend that hsf to anyone.. it's got me pushing my chip as far as my motherboard will allow me and still got me cooler than 55C =) and thanks dude

Yeah ok so ive decided ill get that hsf. But ive heard that you can o/c the processor more if you change the voltage on the motherboard or something along those lines, what's this to do with??

not quite sure, but i uped the voltage to my ram and i was quite stable at 2.385 although it locked up once... so i put it back down to 2.36 =)

hmm my amd athlon xp 2500 was at 2.16 ghz but i couldnt get it any higher, so yeh....
Can you please teach me how to get it higher?? (in o/c purposes), im trying to get to 2.4 lol
thanks. my comp specs are shown below.....

to turn up your voltage, you need to go into your bios, and look for frequncey voltage control, and then change your vcore voltage. Only go one notch at a time you do not want to give the cpu more voltage than it needs. remember your cpu speed is determined by fsbXmutiplyer. so trying turning your mutilplyer down and your fsb up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom