Damn internet connection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
My university internet connection is down.. again!! :mad:.. And I have so much frikkin work to do..

Good thing I have a 56k modem installed :confused: .. So frikkin slow tho.. :mad:

Well since your probolly dyeing for someone to reply to your thread...

I feel sorry for you, even if my line goes out, i just go out with my laptop. Free internet 2x in front yard 1x in backyard

DJ-CHRIS said:
Well since your probolly dyeing for someone to reply to your thread...

Just venting man. lol.. I posted that message as soon as I woke up and discovered my internet connection was down :-\.. Now that I had time to calm down, I think I'll actually get more work done since there won't be any FPS games for me today.. :)..

Why vent in the h/w forum u ask? Everyone should have a bloody 56k modem!.. Or a wireless card with a stupid neighbor :-\..

I would be screwed if my broadband goes down, as I have 56k back up, but no modem for it, lol, luckily it hasn't gone down once in 2 years.

To make use of this post, ask the technician if they can sort it out, as it isn't right that you lose connection for the whole day.

i have a free 56k connection with a modem on my old computer just in case

adelphia sucks and goes down frequently

Yeah dude, someone isnt doing their job. If you yell at the right people, it will never happen again. It shouldnt have even happened in the first place.

Oh man. It's finally Monday. So I call them up after an endless weekend of releasing and renewing the connection. And they tell me "It seems like the DHCP server doesn't want to assign you an address" - and say this with a straight face.. You think???!! :mad:^@#$&F..

Anyways, after that, I hardcoded the IP they gave me, and it worked within 2 min. Bastards.. :mad:

Doesn't this belong in the Off-Topic forum, since this isn't a hardware problem or even a problem you or us can solve? It's just chit-chat.

Either way, go somewhere else. I doubt the whole campus's internet is down, so go crawl online somewhere else.

ShoobieRat said:
Doesn't this belong in the Off-Topic forum, since this isn't a hardware problem or even a problem you or us can solve? It's just chit-chat.

Either way, go somewhere else. I doubt the whole campus's internet is down, so go crawl online somewhere else.

Jesus Christ. Don't throw a hissy fit man. I finished venting already. So for all I care, you can move this thread, delete it, sing Kumbaya, or whatever! :-\..

And the title of the forum is called "Computer Hardware Zone" and not "Hardware problem zone".. So the merits of having a 56K would belong here, don't u think? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom