This should be easy. Problems with my computer backlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MynameisJess

Beta member
Okay guys, I need help.

I bought a Micro Innovations digital webcam a while back and it worked like a charm and then one day my screen went dark. I could still see a darker view my image in the daytime but at night it goes completely black.

I went and bought another Micro webcam and it did the same so I tested it on another computer. It works on other computers.

So it is not the webcam, its my computer. I went into yahoo webcam preferences and it has all my gamma/contrast etc.. options there listed but one is greyed out called the "Backlight". I'm guessing this is what has failed which caused my camera to be so dark. It says if I make it active I can change the option, but I can't find help anywhere else on the net.

Please help me!! Thank you so much.

Jess

Is the backlight option greyed out on both your cameras? If it is, check to make sure the option is actually supported by your camera model, as I think it s fairly common to use one generic software suite for simiar cameras which may not share all the same features. Check on Micro's website, the FAQs page might be able to fix your problem.

Yeah I've already tried reinstalling everything on my computer as well as others. Like I said, it works just perfect on any other computer.

I will check the FAQ and get back to you, thanks. If it's not supported, I don't know where to go from there either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom