woot

Status
Not open for further replies.
dyam. That's nice. But, the price is a lil bit more expensive that the TO stores (for Winnie).. :(. I know they have price matching, but I don't know of any TO stores that are carrying it yet.. I am gonna be buying in 2 weeks.

Yep, that was the only canadian retailer (that I like and trust) that carries the Venice cores as of yet, and since I've been waiting since Christmas, I finally just decided tonight I'm gonna grab onto something and not let go.

I also ordered a lanparty and 6600GT from ncix, gonna keep the 6600GT for a while and then use the step up program to get the 6800GT, saves a bit more money in pocket this way.

When we upgrade from Canada (eVga step-up), do we have to pay duties man? b/c it's 400 USD on eVga website now. The normal price for the 6800 GT is about 480 Cdn.. So about same. But the duties would kill it :-\..

Not sure exactly, I plan on emailing them sometime this weekend and answering a few questions, if worst comes to worst I'll just end up selling it, but I have faith in eVGA.

3200+ is a great CPU, equal of the P4 3.8ghz in some gaming tests. Hope u like it, and tell us how well that venice OCs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom