6800GT > Ti 4200...hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok? That's a video, I don't get why you're saying they couldn't run that with AA on a 6800Ultra when you don't technically know the settings or under what card it was run.........I'm confused

Nubius said:
Ok? That's a video, I don't get why you're saying they couldn't run that with AA on a 6800Ultra when you don't technically know the settings or under what card it was run.........I'm confused

Didnt you see all the jaggies and the other crap?

Now since it's a high quality video, they would have ran it much higher quality if they could.

Now that I rewatch it, I see the jaggies, but its not worth complaining about. Many demos I've seen are run with no AA. Just because there is no AA in that video, doesn't mean its not going to be able to use it. As long as your card has Pixel Shader 3.0 support, you will be fine.

Dude, HL2 is freaking awesome. The most recent game I've played before HL2 is 'Call of Duty', and dude, graphics have come a loooooooong way in just a short time. I can't believe HL2, it's seriously the coolest game I've ever played. I love the environments, picking up or breaking anything and everything. Also, the sound is unreal. I love it when you're in an intense area and the music picks up. It really creates a sense of urgency. What a sweet game.

I had the same thing when i played World of Warcraft i cranked the settings all the way up and i was like wow... My buddy has an slightly older ATI card and on his i was like cool. But on mine i was like WOW that is nice.

p.s. not an ATI bash his card is just older

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom