Networking Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesman

In Runtime
I am currently doing a course to become a Netowrk Admin and what not. And well i have been having trouble with a few projects, and it would be great if there was a Networking Forum here at tech-forum wher ei could get help from people directly associated with Lan's, Wan's, San's, and what not.

I would be more the willing to hlep with the upkeep and creation of this forum, and i will be posting there VERY frequently, to help as well as to learn more to help me better my education.

Thank you

Chesman

i am REALLY wanting to fully learn Linux, so a linux forum would be nice. I know a fair bit of unix, but have no clue when it comes to linux and what the difference between each ofnthe linux OS's are

Early versions of linux were basically supposed to be Unix versions ported to a 16-bit system, rather than a 32 bit. I believe that's how it is anyway.

Other than that Linux is basically just Unix with a more windows-like GUI, they both concentrate more on the cmd line than with Windows, basically, if you can read a book about Unix, you can use it.

If I could only find a place with a tutorial on how to learn BASH scripting I'd be happy...

do we have any network experts?
a couple days ago i had a network problem and still no help ^_^
*whistles innocently*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom