I don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonCrafter

Daemon Poster
Everytime I run a benchmarking program like 3dmark05. The system specs always tell me that my 'Hypertransport' is 'Not Available'. What's the deal there? It has me second guessing whether or not Alienware game me an FX-55 with HT.

I'm a noob at this, so go easy on me. Is there any way Alienware could have given me an FX-55 without HT? Or is that not possible. I went so far as to email AMD and ask them how I can tell if I have HT.

I was instructed to download 'CPUInfo' and see what my 'HTO' line said. I emailed the tech back and told him that it said '1000mhz'. His reply was that I have HT and it's working properly.

For some reason I still don't feel sure. AHhh!!!!

HT is usually on by default. you can probably go into your BIOS and see if its on or off, it it says its on than don't worry about it.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
HT is usually on by default. you can probably go into your BIOS and see if its on or off, it it says its on than don't worry about it.

I see. So, is HT 'built into' the cpu?

where exactly on the program does it say whether or not HT is disabled? I'm looking at screenshots of people with AMD64 systems and I can't find where it says it. Was gonna look to see what theirs said

if its just saying HT, then it means HyperThreading(HT), not HyperTrasnportTechnology(HTT)
HT is an intel thing, thats why yours says n/a

During Fertilization hey? What happens during fertilization! I WANA KNOW!

lol...i was just typing up a study guide for myself for my next biology test

During fertilization:
- the diploid number of chromosomes is restored as the sperm contributes its haploid set of chromosomes to the haploid set in the ovum
- in mammals and many other animals, sex of the offspring is determined
- the needed stimulation is provided to initiate the reactions in the egg that permit development to take place

uhh...yea :D, that's part of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom