XP Tablet PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaveVirus

Beta member
Ok. so i bought this tablet Pc, which is excellent, and i was installing a patch so that I recieved from a friend with some themes to customize my pc. well, after installing the patch, it needed to restart. ok, done. and when it came back to the logon screen, it said windows needed to be activated. I was using it yesterday with no problem.

Anyone have a suggestion as to what to do?
Ive already tried calling and giving them the product ID. They said the number didn't exist. and yes, i typed it in correctly.

Thnx in advance.

Call microsoft and give them the generated installation ID. When it asks to activate, chose activate by phone and follow the instructions. You will be done in 15min.

Windows XP needs to be activated. It will remind you until you do and you should have done that before you installed any applications. Yeah, just call Microsoft and they'll send you a new activation code for free.

yeh. i wound up calling them during 3rd block. thanks.
I had to reset the Product Key. the number it was generating was coming up as invalid when i called them.

i just thought it was strange that i was able to access everything and had restarted a couple of times and then it ransomly came up. i would think something like that would come up right away.

thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom