overclocking mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much am i gonna be able to get out of 3000+ overclocking with 7 fans?????and a dfi lan party mobo?

ECS, never heard of that one, just spend a few bucks more and get a DFI, trust me, you'll love it.

its worth it. Its hard to go wrong with any nForce mobo. The two best, IMO, are the MSI and the DFI models, and of those 2, DFI is the clear winner.

Japanese capcitators or not, MSI boards are well built, excellent mobos. DFI is better though.

Elbatrop1 said:
People around here recommend the DFI Lanparty board, but I would personally recommend the ASUS A8N-SLI D.

The gigabyte k8nxp-sli is better.. I have had the privilage to use both multiple times ( i built 4 or 5 a8n-slis at work ). The k8nxp-sli is superior quality. I've never gone wrong with giga-byte.. i'd recommend them to anyone. I've had more bad tyan and asus boards at work in 2 months than i have had bad gigabytes in my lifetime (i use gigabyte more often than asus and tyan too)

for overclocking DFI is the best hands down. There is really no question about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom