need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

allm0t0rsir

Baseband Member
i wanted to know if you guys can help me out iam in the procces of building my computer and i wanted your guys help on what parts i should use. so guys build me a computer it has to have at least 1g of memory and for around $900 not counting the moniter

1 GB of memory. Do you mean hard drive storage or physical memory, RAM? If the latter, why do you need so much memory?

I'm guessing by 1gb of memory, you mean ram. If you want that much memory i would suggest going with corsairs, duel channel (2x512). Boards, ASUS puts out good boards right now. Not really sure what you looking to do with you comp, whether gaming or graphics, or.....
Post what you are planning for it, so we can help you out better.

If you are going to be using it for gaming you need a better vid card. It seems that Radeon is on top right now, about the best of those seems to be the 9800 series.
Now come the eternal question, amd or p4. Personally I would go with amd since you get a better bang for your buck. Also you can overclock it. If really want to go hardcore and overclock to extreme, it is best to watercool your chip. You'll need a psu that can handle whatever else you put in your comp. IE, if you want to put in multible hdd cdrom/rw, or dvd/rw, if you want the neon light effect. If you want to know more, I suggest browsning throught this site. there is a lot of great info on a lot of these post. Check it out, and good luck.

im not sure but i see Overclocking, Cooling, Building & Case Mods

i think this fits in the category,

tech4hire said:
you may want to post that on the hardware zone also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom