Selling my cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juice476

Baseband Member
i have 2 6600GT's with SLI config how much do you think i can get for them and where is a good place to sell them, the resone im doing this is because im going to buy the new 512mb card that comes out i know selling these cards wont even come close to how much i need i will have enough im just going to try and get ride of these thanks

1. what 512mb card are you referring to? the 512mb 6800 series is just a marketing gimmick

2. check ebay
3. wrong forum

go to ebay and type in "6600gt"

i saw 2 asus 6600gt's that someone was selling

bookmark it and see how much it sells for and you should try to expect that much

btw, you should just get the regular 6800gt or ultra, the 512mb increase from 256mb won't help you a bit, since games don't even use up to 256mb memory

if you're going to buy a new card, you should just go for the new 24/32 pipeline ati's with the r320 core

512meg will help in doom3 to a degree...

Yeah wait for the new cards, 6800U 512meg is going to be an expensive organ selling ripoff

I agree, the 512MB 6800 Ultra is definately a marketting gimic...and will not be worth the money at all. Games today don't even use 256MB (heck you can max out games on a 128MB 6600GT). Wait for the new cards.

ebay or maybe the buy/sell forum here at TF

expect to get less than 1/2 what you paid for them

You could do well when people in the forum recommend buying 6600gt, post the fact you have two you are able to sell. No real need to go to ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom