Megaflops, gigaflops, BLASPHEMY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him said:
Do us a favor and link it for us.

Nubius, a little off topic. Way to vent your frustration on Macs. Now I hate Apple as much as the next guy, but I would have to disagree with you. i have worked at many a place with graphics departments, and they use macs. i have had many discussions with people who have been doing graphics their whole life (well, as long as possible anyway) on Macs and they prefer them hands down to PC's.

Now I am in NO WAY condoning the use of Macs, I'm just saying that they, unfortunetely, do do some graphics better than PC's. Granted, there is software like Maya and news technology comming out (Opteron, just to name one) that will blow Macs out of the water on every level.

Cant link you because they no longer have it available for download since 5.0 is out....

Wow.. I never thought FLOPS could be the source of such a lengthy and interesting conversation.. :eek: lol

My high school is full of Macs. IMacs in the library and in the computer lab. eMacs in the ARt room, and G4s in the multimedia Art room. PC's in the IT room and business education.

Way back in the day Mac signed a deal with the right people in education. Thats why there are always macs in public schools.

Dammit, wait, not in my elementary school. We had brand new Pentium 4 Dells. Everybody said wow, I sneezed, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom