Tv Tuner Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbernie41

In Runtime
Alright so I just got my Leadtek Deluxe 2000 XP tv tuner and I just have one problem. My PC isnt near a tv! So where can I get the kind of cable that I need to run it all the way to a tv??? thanks!

ok, paint me confused, if its a typical TV card it displays the picture on your computer monitor.

coax cable is cheap, try any electronics store

I know I can watch tv and I intend to do that... however, this computer is in a different room. Also, the MAIN reason that I got this is so that I could record tv shows and then burn them onto DVD. But yeah, I guess I will just have to get a splitter and a nice long coax cable.

dbernie41 said:
I know I can watch tv and I intend to do that... however, this computer is in a different room. Also, the MAIN reason that I got this is so that I could record tv shows and then burn them onto DVD. But yeah, I guess I will just have to get a splitter and a nice long coax cable.

Um, your TV already has a TUNER IN IT, WTF would you want to use your PC to tune the station in then send it to your TV?Thats silly, VERY SILLY.Unless your gonna send it to another PC in another room, then, in that case stream over a LAN instead.

ohhhhh, he wants to send the TV signal to the comp. I get it. Yeah, k thats pretty easy, like desiboi said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom