My planned system...What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the dual monitors have to cut the screen in half?

Or can you actually have like a virtual new desktop on one that handles say only AIM and internet, and the other one does games?

I'm confused ::stupid-face::

Nope. Imagine having 2048x768 resolution (both screens at 1024x768). With mine at home, I actually have Messenger and any conversations, or anything that I am working on on the side on the second monitor, and my main focus on my main screen.

Haha, I doubt I'll be able to fit two monitors on my dorm desk. I'm hoping to be able to fit a single 19" CRT :)! I'm gonna take some measurements when I go there early this summer.

What I meant by "article" was that I plan to use the 230 watt PSU off my current 5 year old Gateway.

Actually, I was reffering to an article in Maximum PC's January issue, in which they torture test 7 PSU's. I definitely plan on posting back to get more feedback about whatever PSU I'm lead to by that article though.

At first glance, it looks like either the Cooler Master RS-450-ACLY or the Antec NeoPower480.

Alex81388 said:

Or can you actually have like a virtual new desktop on one that handles say only AIM and internet, and the other one does games?

I'm confused ::stupid-face::

You can do both

To switch between monitors, just move your mouse over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom