.SUB file won't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohGrFreak

ID.10T
vob to avi

Hey guys, long time no see, LOL.

I have aquired a high quality video file and acompanying this video file are two other files, an IDX file and a SUB file, now, I assume the SUB file is for the subtitles, I cannot seem to find a way to turn on the SUB file when playing the vide file with WMP10. How do you do this?

Also, I aquired these files for family entertainment, I would like to burn this file, but also include the subtitles, I have no idea how. I am afraid that when I open the video file in Nero, I won't be able to add the subtitle file as well or how to merge the files so the subs are automatically in the video.

Thank you in advance,
Matthew

Alright, so this is a mini-bump.

If anyone knows how to open the .sub file, it'd be appreciated.

Now second question, similar topic, that's the main reason I brought this old topic to the front page again.

I use DVD decrypter to back my DVD's to my harddrive. And the files I get are .vob files right? I know how to back these up to disc, what I want to do is to make the .vob chapters encode to .avi or .wmv files. That way, if they are on my harddrive and I want to watch a scene I can just double click and it will play via WMP.

Who knows of any free .vob to .avi or .wmv programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom