Hacked and craked, windows at fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The IP = 205.171.8.222 is coming back from a D.C. node.
The attacker is not from colorado. But within the vincity of the DC area. The reason the whois is coming back Colorado is because that who owns it. But just because it says colorado does not mean it is from colorado.

Some basic info about your attacker.
His/Her isp is : Qwest Communications
His/Her is within a 35 mile radius of DC. ( I know this because anything over 35 miles is probably handled by a qwest node in baltimore)

A decent firewall has a logfile.
i used zonealarms logfile and a friend bounced my iP for me to get the proper adress. Anywho thanx for the help guys. Looks like DC wants me for some dumb reason. :rolleyes: well if you guys wanna continue then go ahead. im gonna do some searching myself as well, and if yall get anyhting please send me it!!
edit: btw, if you want sygate firewall like themajor said, i'd be glad to send it over to you via AIM (it's like 9500kb in a zip file)
check your PM.

P.P. Mguire said:
i have no programs that access the net from start up and i know because zonealarm would tell me

If ZoneAlarm is compromised, it wouldn't warm you correctly, anyways.

i checked as soon as i was hacked and now the only thing i have running is zonealarm. nothing tries to connect till i start up aol and then the only thing after that is firefox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom