How much is this worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it may cost more over there, but face it, PC's are like cars, their actual value is next to nothing, used once and they lose 50% of their value to the people that count anyway

If you took to a used PC dealer they might give you $50 for it, doubtful many buyers would give more than $175-$200 for it, why should they?It can be replaced with up to date equipment for less !!

Sidenote, Ive seen a few around here mention that their brand new wintendo machines that cost $2000 or more to build will have them "set" for years, not even close,not if you want to stay on the cutting edge of technology.About the time hardware can actually play doom3 at max settings at 60fps new games and new hardware will be around that is twice as fast and even more resource hungry, this in turn makes perfectly good hardware like the system we're talking about essentially worthless.I dont like it, but it is the way it is.

I want to buy this computer, but I found another one for about 200 US dollars: AMD 1600+ with 512 DDR, FX5200 128MB and 40GB HD. Maybe I will buy it.

Oh, well.. I've got a computer that I'm getting rid of:

AMD 2400+ with 512 DDR, FX5200 64MB and 120GB HD

...for about 180.. my friend is buying it (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom