Microsoft Word Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I see Microsoft XP Pro thats 395 megs but I see the EXACT same thing for 642 megs? Which do I do and whats the difference?

It's a download at your risk type of thing, one could be/contain viruses and malware. Thats what happens when you pirate software. Maybe you could contact your computer provider or Microsoft with your problem, and tell them a liscense or something and maybe they can assist you.

Ok I just finished downloaded Microsoft XP Pro and it requires a Product Key which it didn't come with... I assume that this is the same for new comps and my question is do new computers come with Microsoft Office CD? Because I can't remember and also I see that its only a 60 day trial so how do you keep on using Microsoft Word after that but you don't wanna pay?

i don't do it but i know how. search microsoft xp pro cracks this is where you can get malware and other things these files are around 14kb. if i was u i would of download microsoft office 2003. then download the crack. the crack for office works like this you hit generate it gives you a key you put that in office. office tries to get to the internet but you turn it off after two or so tries it gives up and tells you to call it in it gives you a password that you give the person on the phone but what you do is put that number inside the key generator and it gives you a confermation code you put inside office
and there a cracked version of office.

matt2m said:
i don't do it but i know how. search microsoft xp pro cracks this is where you can get malware and other things these files are around 14kb. if i was u i would of download microsoft office 2003. then download the crack. the crack for office works like this you hit generate it gives you a key you put that in office. office tries to get to the internet but you turn it off after two or so tries it gives up and tells you to call it in it gives you a password that you give the person on the phone but what you do is put that number inside the key generator and it gives you a confermation code you put inside office
and there a cracked version of office.

yeah you'll have to find a cracked version... thats what i had to do when my photoshop just delted itself and all my files in it :(

i dont think ur bro deleted ur microsoft office ;)
but listen u can use limewire d/l what u need... and there are sites out there to give u all the cd keys u will ever need
PM me and ill let u use my cdkey (i dont use microsoft office anyways) waste of my money to buy it in the first place. notepad is faster and doesn't make my computer screw up everytime microsoft word is opened. so i haven't bothered to re install it anymore.

oh and if u use limewire... they usually have cdkeys in them.. i thought upgrading to 2003 would solve my opening problem but it didnt'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom