• 2x 7800 gtx's sli

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

M4A1

Daemon Poster
I'm looking for a new laptop that costs a moderate amount. I'd like it to support the new multiplayer games, but I'm not too sure which brand I should go for since I've been a desktop person all these years. Any suggestions? Maybe with a price ceiling of $1,300.

i have an abs (buyabs.com) laptop that works great...ive been playing doom 3, farcry and hl2 on it perfectly. ibuypower.com sells the essentially the same laptop.

Wow, I was just browsing through Ibuypower and they seem like they have great deals. Almost seems unbelieveable. I wish they had amazing deals with their laptops just as they do with their desktops!

I didn't think Acer was that great, get a Toshiba Wide Screen or a Sony Vaio...Might wanna check out IBM Thinkpads too?

Toshiba all the way, they've got really really good laptops now, im not sure how expensive they are, but they are definately a good brand for laptops.

Pratik said:
Wow, I was just browsing through Ibuypower and they seem like they have great deals. Almost seems unbelieveable. I wish they had amazing deals with their laptops just as they do with their desktops!

i think this is the only one that would fit your budget...

Battalion 101 s-Turbo

granted it's not the newest/greatest video card in it compared to what's out now...but rest assured...i bought 1 last year..w/ M 9600pro in it and i've been able to play pretty much play most of the games out now.

they do have great prices....you may want to get 1GB of RAM though..just to future proof it.

Although I am a Sony fanboy, my sister's got a Vaio laptop, and it's gorgeous....great for everyday tasks...

but just not for gaming...

IBM's don't make gaming lappys...nor Toshiba...but they do make quality productive lappys.

2cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom