AMD Dual Core Sneak peak info

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's why they always say in a super quick voice in Intel commercials 'FEATURING HT TECHNOLOGY!!!" like that means anything to 99% of their market

lol. In Dell commercials, at the end of it, that music, and the Intel logo comes up. lol. Never ever seen AMD advertise.

Word of mouth is always better than catchy jingles, as far as anyone with any sense is concerned.

But, then, we are talking about the masses...

just like men in black says 'a person is smart.......people are stupid' :D

Yeah exactly, the masses are computer dumb

Intel is like soundblaster, do alot of marketing yet their's someone much better who does none for most things.

Well turtle beach are slightly better and cheaper like AMD for most things. Soundblaster has compatability and reliability ontop of TB though.

M-Audio make good cards, firewire 410, delta 1010. The LYNX series are also great. RME are decent.

Their's another great company which is at the tip of my toungle and cant say

EDIT: Ooo "Mark of the Unicorn" AKA MoTU

I AM HOPING THE NEXT AMD CHIP IS A GIRL!!!!! THEN I WILL JUST **** ITS BRAINS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum has actually gotten me to the point of wanting to try an AMD for my next comp, I just don't know if I can join the club of "geeks gone wild." It is just a processor man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom