ever heard of 1 gig of video memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i put it at 1280*1024 with x4AA and i got 32fps on ultra high with all these tests am i supposed to have vert sync off or on

make sure you're using forceware driver 71.89 because sli'd 6600GT's should be getting better than that.

Vsynce can be on or off, doesn't matter, on would probably lower performance, I generally have it off because my image never really tears bad anyway.

I'd think you'd get about 10FPS higher, I have my GT at Ultra specs and I don't think two 6600GT's even SLI'd quite equal an Ultra

ya im using those drivers i just ran it agin ok 1280*1024 with x4AA no vert sync ultra high 40fps what do ya think can i kick it up or keep it there in your opinion

actualy if i clocked it right i could get pretty close to an ultra but a low end ultra i just dont know how to clock things this is my first computer i just built it a couple months ago

Sweet comp :)

About 1 gig of VRAM, voodoopc is offering SLI systems with a pair of 512 Ultras running. Crazy. of course, a ferrari costs less. uses the same paint too.

yeah, they would be one hell of a computer, wish i could afford something close to that good. :)

im just going to drop another gig of ram and just buy x2 6800 ultra 512mb then i should be set for years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom