Geforce 6800 Ultra Temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
My idle is 55ish only like 65-70ish under load.. I've apparently got some good casing cooling.
What kind of temps do you have in Ohio?

I live in the high desert of california so it's starting to get hot here :)

it's sitting at 55C idle right now, and running Ultra settings, I think I'm gonna go ahead and just make that the start up speeds since it's not going past 84C full load, now that it's night time it's a bit cooler so it's probably even less now.

I'll definitely be sure to post new results once I get water cooling and get those tweakmonster RAMsinks on there (they are SEXAY)

The memory last time I checked topped out at 1175, but that was within a couple days of just installing it, so no doubt just like the 6600GT I bet by the time I get the cooling on it, they will have burned in a little better and hopefully I can run something like 450/1250 :D

Pretty sure I've told you before. Rivatuners hardware monitor. Leave it open then run your benchmark or game, it shows a line graph of temperatures over a period time

Nubius said:
What kind of temps do you have in Ohio?

Anything from -30F in the winter to 110F in the summer. My basement usually stays at a nice cool 70Fish... Until summer when the AC has to go on for upstairs, in which case its like 60F in the basement. Oh, i also have GTS not ultras

Anything from -30F in the winter to 110F in the summer. My basement usually stays at a nice cool 70Fish... Until summer when the AC has to go on for upstairs, in which case its like 60F in the basement. Oh, i also have GTS not ultras
Dang, my room right now is 80F, and it's only gonna get worse with summer rolling around. I've also got an eVGA 6800GT so I guess it's just the difference in room temps or something that accounts for the good difference between our two

SENSELESS...........yer sig says your 3200 winchester is @ 2.65...!!!

that can't be right.

How is that not right? The 3200+ winnies are good overclockers especially if he has good cooling which I'd assume he does.

yea im in texas and its startin to get hot so i have a patton fan in the side again just like last year. Were tight for money again and we arent gonna run the AC alot so i gotta sweta while i game w/ a close to fryin temps machine. i cant do liek last year though cause i got in trouble and now i cant bring my computer outa the house till i move out. which will be soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom