Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 35 - 40

• 40+ (Post how many)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol well all you had to do was link that the first time. I hate hearing 'I dont know where it is, or what its called, but I seen it I swear!'

I don't care if it's the pope, if he doesnt provide proof of something I'm not gonna be prone to believing it. Jeez don't take it so personally.

I remember that post come to think of it now....that's kind of an exception though as it's still a PCI-E based (somewhat) board

yea i know what your saying but i was just being lazy and didnt want to find it. But i got kinda pissed cause nobody has been believing me not even my own dad against aohell!!:( so i decided to find it and prove it. yea it is a pci-e based board but it still has agp lo.:p

yeah but I thought you saw an AGP only nforce4 board, which I'm pretty sure doesn't exist.

What they have there isn't a bad idea but I've never heard of 'Biostar' so I wouldn't get it

well at least i got some support!! :) :0 yea i wasnt trying to say an AGp only board. lol sorry for the misunderstanding. i was trying to talk about the xgp thing the whole time. BTW whoot 1000 posts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom