Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 35 - 40

• 40+ (Post how many)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll probably save up for better stuff then. another question: how much better is the first RAM listed below than the second? Is it worth the price difference?

the first set is quite a good deal better than the second and should OC quite nicely.

DDR500+ more than likely, the revision 2 platinums do extremely well

nubius you already know i can only go to 2.7 volts lol. anyhow, when i get my s754 3200+ il make sure to have a nicer board than what i got now. I dont expect i will oc that much on the ram though myself. im just not a fan of ocing ram cause ive fried alot of ram already lol.

dude, you can tell me a million times and I'll probably still never remember what your boards voltage limitations are lol. I hear about so many different boards and options a day they just start running together.

The newer DFI boards allow for like 4v dimm lol, that's mainly for the OCZ VX line though, otherwise you really wouldn't need that many volts, but that I believe is on their NF4 boards

iono, some dude came on ehre asking if it would support his agp card. i was like there is no NF4 board that supports agp and hes like this board has xgp is that any good? blah blah, in the end it wound up being a new name for agp on a NF4 board.

bah, another one of those "I seen it but dont know the name or location" so once again I cant say I believe that. As far as I'm aware of NF4 was specifically PCI-E, the NF3 was at first socket 754 with the 250gb, but now it refers to a socket 939 board with AGP, which DFI will hopefully be releasing late next month, that's the one I'll be getting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom