Nero or Alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.

MustardSeed

Solid State Member
First I downloaded Nero because I used it to burn my files from DVD decrypter to make my DVD's. Then I got a file that was a mds and mdf file. So I got ISOBuster to change those two files to a bin. Then I got Alcohol 120% to use that bin file. I don't like having two programs that do the same thing. So, I'm wondering can I get rid of nero in hopes that alcohol 120% does all the same things or should I keep them both. Will the virtual drive with nero interfere with the many virtual drives that alcohol offers? Plus, just for inquiries, was there another way to get those mdf mds files properly on to a cd. The way I used them was by Alcohol's virtual drive. It just mounted it and then installed it as if it was the real cd. I hope all this makes sense. I appologize if not.

use Alcohol for for all mounting purpose with .iso, mdf, bin, ccd and any other mounting as alcohol is the best soft period for these chose and use nero for all of you basic cd and dvd burning chores (alcohol can't do a lot of those). that's is what I do.

agreed eric, alcohol cant burn mp3s and things like that. for what i know of atleast :) soo i suggest using both. stop thinking of them as the same thing too kus they are quite different both burn cds yes but they dont burn the same kind of cds. big difference :)

desiboi said:
NERO 6.6 ENTERPRISE EDITION!!!! ^>^
-__-

That's what I use. I still need alcohol as nero doesn't recognize mdf and clonecd files it doesn't have the ability to store 32 game (or virtual drives) cds on the hard drive at once like alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom