Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that's what I said when I said this:

I believe the paint they are referring to is that particular 'chameleon' like paint itself where in different light it shines different colors.

That paint is very expensive though. Can run like $500 a pint easily in some palces.

Nubius said:
That paint is very expensive though. Can run like $500 a pint easily in some palces.

It can cost a lot more than that :eek: :amazed: When you see a paint job like that on a computer it's just been done by the spray bomb's,Dupli-color make's a kit called Mirage that you can pick up at place's where they sell car accessorie's and the like.

The paint differs in price based on the ammount of colors it can change to, so far the most colors ive seen in one paint is around 8 colors....

It can cost a lot more than that
Nah, depends on where you go. I knew a spoiled ass girl who had a rice burner painted in that crap. It ran her about what I said, $500 a pint......RIDICULOUS!

Quit stalking me shumway!

I'm gonna put electronic camoflauge equipment on my computer....ya know those ones where it displays the image thats on the other side of your case so it looks like your case is invisible!!

lol, they might actually have that in the future, not for computers lol, military use of course, but hell they may already have it and just not telling us!

If I decide to go with a custom paint job on a case, I'll go to my dad.

He's retired, but he has painted everything all his life. Mainly industrial and comercial, buildings and houses, but he's also done sand-blasting, refinished furniture, painted cars, and such. He already has all the equipment.

I just wish now that I'd payed more attention back when. But, when you're a teenager and already know everything, you don't need junk like that. I look at what a good painter makes now and it makes me sick...

Nubius said:
Quit stalking me shumway!

I'm sorry it won't happen again :p:p:p

I'm gonna put electronic camoflauge equipment on my computer....ya know those ones where it displays the image thats on the other side of your case so it looks like your case is invisible!!

I just saw that post over at pimprig,Look's pretty awsome ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom