How's this for a gaming rig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would strongly advise to get the eVGA 6800 GT instead of the XFX version. The eVGA's have much better reviews and are also more overclockable.

probably also eVGA has there step up program that after ninety days you can return it to them if you want to upgrade and just pay the difference.

stevedub said:
eek, too late I already have it on its way :( should I return it and get the evga?

If XFX works it's great, however they dont work alot of t he time ;)

aspire.comptech said:
probably also eVGA has there step up program that after ninety days you can return it to them if you want to upgrade and just pay the difference.

If he gets the 6800 GT, why step up :eek:

lol yeah. But, why??!! I doubt it'll be worth the money even in 3 months... Especially considering eVga online prices are higher than retail prices.

just an idea gotta give the people de options
i would personally go with the eVGA they use the best quality chips and ramdacs. I have my 5600ultra yes that is a five six running at 450/900 with stock being 400/800 which just goes to show you the quality they use. They also stick to the reference cards from nvidia and really dont change anything so you know its gonna work like it should

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom