Secure mode is slow as ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

97lt2959

In Runtime
Ok im having trouble with secure mode in internet explorer....

Basically when i access a secure site it goes incredibly slow and im on broadband...its normally ok....i can browse non secure pages as usual and at normal speeds but secure pages its like having 56k again with a huge file being downloaded while opening a webpage..its horrible **cries**

Can anyone help me?

Im using internet explorer....

The problem was with Barlcays online banking so i jsut left it and the next day it was fine i assumed it was the site going wrong but now ive jsut tried to access o2 and its doing the same thing
:mad:

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance

well maybe if you have the security up on the highest, it just takes a long time un-encrypting the pages? or scanneing or what not, u know what i mean?

Yeah i know what you mean but it was fine before nothings been changed or installed so i dunno wots gonig on...stupid computer :mad:

If the problem is intermittent, and localized to one website (as you stated), I'd tend to blame the website... not my computer.

The bank's online banking server may have been running slowly, or it may have had a lot of traffic at the time.

Im using freeserve broadband and as far as i can see its only these two sites...hotmail is working fine and that secure (supposed to be anyways), I think ill jsut put it down to those two sites :)

Thanks for the help everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom