intel celeron D for gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i know, it's my ram, not my dfi

they came stock 2.5-4-4-8 (stupid fry's said they were 2.5-3-3-7)

and it's all on stock voltage (2.6v i think)

diabloII said:
yea i know, it's my ram, not my dfi

they came stock 2.5-4-4-8 (stupid fry's said they were 2.5-3-3-7)

and it's all on stock voltage (2.6v i think)

Well go ***** at fry's

It will at least make you feel better, if that's 125 for a single stick, you can get TCCD for that much

nah, it's 2 sticks of 512mb (and they didn't even f**king label it "value" even though i shoulda known)

I got a Sempron (which is the alternative for Celeron made by AMD) it's an 2600+ and I overclocked it to 2800+... it's play games really great but, if you really want to have performance go with a Pentium or a Althon these things are solid and will work better... You will be able to run these game but, at a lower quality!

yeh i think i will go with the amd 64 3000+, i was just curious as to how the celerons actually went as i always hear of ppl overclocking them and playing the latest games. The AMD on an Abit av8 3rd eye, with 1Gb generic RAM, with the 6600GT should be fine. correct?

I used to have one and it sucked. Good choice on AMD. Celerons are for checking E-mail web surfing all that home based stuff. If you want games go with an Athalon or P4 all the way..(As you've done.) I will never own a celeron again.

-GrayWolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom