problems :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveGTA

In Runtime
my computer has been acting very wierd lately and i am wondering exactly what is going on and was hoping to get some help...

#1: LX700 Keyboard and mouse: my computer can only recognize one of them at a time. right now i am using the mouse and an old wired keyboard... is this my mobo or is this the keyboard driver or what?

#2: DFI Lanparty mobo...: when i turn on my computer and a lot of or some compenents are plugged into the back of the mobo, the motherboard screen that says LANPARTY Nf4 doesnt come off and boot it just stays there.

also with the keyboard and mouse they were acting goofy when i was typing because when caps lock was off it was really on and if i typed "." then it would always be ">"

anyone?

sounds like your keyboard is broken, did u try any other keyboards or mice? like ones that work? or check your keyboard settings in the control panel, make sure they're set for US.

Well, if you are using another keyboard, and no longer have troubles, then it must be the keyboard.

Sticky Keys in XP. They can permantly keep the shift on.

It could be the USB/PS-2 port on your motherboard. If it happens again, give more description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom