Computer gets Blue error screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmillarkat

Baseband Member
Last night when I started my computer at home, it cameon to desktop then started to load msn..well got to where my yahoo,aol and msn buddy lists came up then went to that blue screen that says program error/fatal error and a lot of other stuff, also said program dump.

I started in safe mode and ran nortons and spy sweeper got rid of a few things restarted still same thing. What could be cause (I know hard to tell) and would re-installing windows help????

Thanks for any and all help I am so so lost :-(

Re Bloe screen

Well I dont have all of the specs it is on my home computer, and it is windows XP. It is the type of screen you get when you have had an error and it has to restart, usually it starts no problem. I wont be able to get home till later but will get on laptop and post the problem with what it says.

i hope u tried to boot once more after that... anyhow there are TONS of blue screen errors so just post the specs and we will help as much as possible :)
(did you happen to read ANY of the blue screen?) posted this just kus i saw u were online sorry it was kinda useless but i figure i could try to help now if i could lol

Re Blue error screen

OK everyone I am home and here is the message I get...
IRQL_NOT_LE3SS_OR EQUAL
and the stop message is:
0X0000000A,(0XFEE81000,0X00000002...ans at the bottom it says physicaldump complate...does this help? I started in safe mode ran nav and spy sweeper twice found objects deleted them now even when I try to boot iup regular, it goes to desktop and trhen blkus screen...I can even staRT TO RE INSTALL WIN XP WONT GET THAT FAR,...any help is appreciated..I AM DESPERATE!!!!

Download PC Rescue 2.0, Registry Mechanic, TuneUp Utilities, and PCbugDoctor. Run them all. ALso, delete AOL.

Here are the specs as I read them:
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent daqmaqge to your computer.
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS-or_equal

If this is the frurst time you've seen this stop error screen reatrt your computer (which I have many times)..make sur4e any new hardware or softwre is properly instaalled.

If prob continues yada yad yada...etc then at bottom says the specs AI gave earlier.....as well as uftask1-Address F8A6E484A base at F8A6E000, datestamp 4263c4d4

Hi desiboi,

I dont have aol just the Aim, but did run Nortons system works and win dr....

what changes have you made to the pc?
any new hardware?
install any new programs, if so try to boot to safe mode and uninstall.
ms kb will tell you that it could also be bad memory, got any known good sticks?

you could prolly use msconfig to turn off any startup progs, that's what it sounds like is happening. This startup app executes and produces the BS.

i remember i installed sygate firewall on a xp machine. i would get random IRQL... BS's. Ever since i uninstalled it i never had the problem again.

Hi Dope tech,

No new programs at all..I am new at all this technical stuff and really LOST BIG TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom