Hacked and craked, windows at fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get rid of AOL. With it you are giving that hacker permission to your stuff, so all of that protection will do you no good

diabloII said:
and do you know exactly who is hacking you?

just back up all your files, do a fresh install of XP, and call your isp to request a new ip address

Do this as well it's a good idea if your static

Also what kind of a hardware firewall do you have? Don't have one, I suggest getting one.

http://www.gfi.com/languard/ as well

unfortuantely i cant ditch aohell as much as i want to. I have to have it for many reason:mad: but i cant get a hardware firewall because i cant afford it right now. and if i knew who was hacking me i would have stopped it by now. i will get a new IP though. he hacked my DLL files and much more, so bakcing themup would just put those fioes back on my new installation.:confused:

thanx, BTW thanx for boucnin my IP, i think i found the guy that im looking for. :) if you have any other suggestions please feel free to tell me. ive only gone through this ounce before and i was alone in the dark. now i got good ol TF

now you should just not let me bounce you and do an open port scan with your firewall on... hehehe see where hes coming in from :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom