Baseband Member
I just built a Gaming PC:

AMD Athlon FX-53
1.00 GB Ballistix Ram
Asus A8N- Deluxe SLI
Duel 6600 gt's
Raptor hardrive
Sound Audigy Soundblaster plat pro

i was wondering how to set up my video cards for gaming also my prosseser i saw on my video card that you can do application controlled or you can set the AA and AT myself but i can also set it up in the game my monitor goes to a max res of 1600x1200 it should be a power machine i just want to set it up to get the most out of it i dont know what setting to put it at for my games HL2 Doom3 Far Cry all the big names and big graphic punchers.

You want to know how to put them in sli mode or do you want to know the best configuration options for max performance (which also degrades quality)?

Its best to let your game manage your settings, unless its an older game that doesn't support AA and AF, then you use the CP to force the driver to apply AA and AF. In the case of Doom 3, you get noticable performance increase by letting the game itself manage AA and AF settings rather than the driver.

hmm w/ that stuff it sounds like the voodoo system i was playin on back in november i think. (rubs chin searching for previously shaved hairs) i mean balistix ram, that asus board paired w/ FX-53? perty sceptical. but its all good.

ya i want to know what i should have every thing tweaked to i thought i would just let the game do it but like i said i didnt know which way is better

P.P. Mguire what do you mean sceptical?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom