Computer cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

woot7800GT

Daemon Poster
Hey all, What are some methods for cleaning out the inside of my case? Everyone knows how dusty it gets in there. Also, any good methods for cleaning my LCD display? There's fingerprints and stuff that are really distracting. Thanks for any help.

I use a hair dryer in cold mode, a vacuum works too. Make sure you don't get to close to the components. Best way: Compressed air. For your LCD, don't use Windex, I tried that, messed it up, smudgy. There should be some solution for it.

lol, water blaster...im not sure about that :p.

For the Dust, used compressed air in a can and make sure you dont tilt it or anything when spraying it. You can also use a fine brush to clean someparts out. As for LCD screens, best to use the cloths you get with glasses cases. The really fine ones for cleaning glasses, specs, shades, sunglasses or whatever that you wear. Also if its a thick smudge of some sort glass solution is good to use... i dont know any names but i remember using it on my screen once.

Cheeers-

yeah, I've got some smudging on my LCD and don't want to make it worse, is glass cleaner really ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom