computer tower and airport xrays

Status
Not open for further replies.
the quarter after this vacation is my last in college and I wanted to be in my hometown and work on my final project before I start to pay over my head in payments and worry about finding companies.

lol Love that photo. I love how the people at NSA are so freaking lazy, they are always in the cafeteria. Feel safer already?

Their X-rays won't ruin a computer. Think about how many people carry on laptops. I've carried on a laptop more than a few times. A lot of people would be pissed if it messed with electronics.

You gotta claim it before time. Call your airline, tell them that you have to claim this computer and get special handling for it. you can do that stuff ahead of time, and have them not scan it. You can show them it is real and stuff.

But yeah, Nubi is right. They always send the laptops through the scanners, so it's all good.

Wonder what they would do about a portable HDD.... Well i remember when my brother moved back here from florida he had to get special permission to take a few of his rifles onto the plain, and that was under the passenger level.

Yeah, my uncle told me once he took a shotgun back with him. He had to claim it, and dissasemble it. He carried the stock with him, checked through the barrel, and the firing pin was held up in the cockpit. It was alot of trouble, but it had sentimental value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom