Trustworthy or not? Video card manufacturer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leadtek cards have the best heatsinks. Never will need to get another cooler if u have a leadtek card.

I have read good things about that Leadtek cooling. Should stay cool and OC well. I think you made out better getting this one rather than that first one you linked to.

idiotec said:
I have read good things about that Leadtek cooling. Should stay cool and OC well. I think you made out better getting this one rather than that first one you linked to.

I agree. I clicked on the Prolink one and got pissed when I saw the order went up to $315. Then I saw the Leadtek one and couldn't believe it. What a great day! :)

Hmm....aren't you a little bit past Ultra speeds Nubius? Do you think that could explain the extra 300 points?
Nope I'm right on ultra speeds exactly. I'd have to be pretty far past it to get 300 points extra.

I still can't believe that heatsink, it's a massive chunk of copper lol not to mention it even wraps around the back. Definitely can't pass up that deal since I believe leadtek is also overall a good manufacturer

Nubius said:
Nope I'm right on ultra speeds exactly. I'd have to be pretty far past it to get 300 points extra.

The 3DMark scores are weird sometimes. When I had the 6600GT on stock settings, I was getting maybe 100 points higher on my system (AMD XP 2500+, 512 MB of RAM) than on some much better systems (Pentium IV 3.2 GHz, 1 GB of RAM).

well it depends on the drivers. So if that guy was using 66.93 that would account for the 300 points.

wow good deal there on the Leadteck , all the leadteks ive purchased have worked flawlessly :) i wish i had waited i bought a eVGA 6800 at the same price 6 months ago for the home PC :(

PizzatheHut06 said:
The 3DMark scores are weird sometimes. When I had the 6600GT on stock settings, I was getting maybe 100 points higher on my system (AMD XP 2500+, 512 MB of RAM) than on some much better systems (Pentium IV 3.2 GHz, 1 GB of RAM).

Thats why its never good to go by synthetic benchmarks.

beedubaya said:
Thats why its never good to go by synthetic benchmarks.

Do I sense some bitterness from the X800 Pro? :) Hahaha, I say that because I've seen you mention that your card does very well on benchmarks, but on Doom 3...errr....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom