Trustworthy or not? Video card manufacturer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzatheHut06

Daemon Poster
Do you guys know anything about Prolink as a video card manufacturer? I ask because of this really sweet deal. I already know that eVGA, BFG, etc. are good, I'm just curious about this one. Thanks for the help.

damn it's a nice deal

i've heard of it, but i don't know what it is

seems to use the reference nvidia design

Yeah man, it's a sweet deal. I just don't want to get stuck with a card that is DOA. I guess if the heatsink breaks or something, I could always get an aftermarket one. Man it's tough to say no to that deal :)

i mean it probably won't overclock as good, but for a price like that, i'd definitely get it

looks like a spinoff of a eVGA , might have a lower grade memory on it.I looked at the manufacture website , i didnt see much lol .
Do you see the same ?

Cappy said:
looks like a spinoff of a eVGA , might have a lower grade memory on it.I looked at the manufacture website , i didnt see much lol .
Do you see the same ?

Yeah their website is pretty odd. On their 'Awards' page, there are mentions from reputable websites such as Tom's Hardware. I think I might end up doing this deal, unless someone has a major objection.

Wow...what a deal. If I had the money, I'd jump on that.....I'd say go for it...although I've never heard of that manufacturer. Nothing looks odd about it whatsoever.

350 is normal for un-oced,
most cards will easily knock up to around 405mhz core, and 1.2ghz mem. add an arctic cooler thingy and your set :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom