monitor become upside down

Status
Not open for further replies.

linux1880

In Runtime
I was installing driver for printer in my windows 2000 sever machine,All of a sudden start menu and the taskbar appear on the top of the screen. I tried dragging it to the bottom of the screen,It still doesn't work.It come to the bottom but screen still remains upside down.

I can't read anything, Even mouse pointer is pointing down. I did try rto fix it by rebooting from last known good configuration option, Nothing worked. help me pls.

Check your video card driver/ software, many manufactures include features that allow you to flip or rotate the screen.

-GrayWolf

lol this has happened to me on my laptop. It can actually be a useful feature when lying down etc :). Anyway, try pressing the windows key + a directional key. If you have a function (Fn) key, try pressing that and a directional key. That rotates the screen on my laptop. Good luck!

Grego is right, it works the same with our college computers.

If it isn't the Windows key, try - Ctrl or Alt and the directional key.

Ah, I'm back home with my laptop. It is ctrl+alt+directional key (up). I don't really use the feature, but it has it's merit. I'm guessing this should work for you. If not, here's what you can do: Simply take your monitor and position the base very delicately so that it is now perfectly straight above the so called "top" of your monitor. Be sure that the "top" lies flat on your desk.

In lamens terms, flip the biitch.

Problem solved :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom