Which Video Card is Better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never ever buy a 9200se!!! if your just using it for light gaming the 9250 should be alright,Just don't expect to play game's like half-life 2 or doom on anything more than the lowest setting's.

Yeah, never get 9200 SE. That is about one of the worst cards available, and is pretty much just a small, and I mean small step above integrated graphics. Go with the 9250.

also if i were you, i wouldn't buy a saphire product. i got the 9250 two weeks ago for my office computer and it died on me yesterday. i hate saphire and will never buy from them again. i'd spend a bit more to get a better brand. i also hate ati. i must seem like a very bitter person lol.

bobafett573 said:
also if i were you, i wouldn't buy a saphire product. i got the 9250 two weeks ago for my office computer and it died on me yesterday. i hate saphire and will never buy from them again. i'd spend a bit more to get a better brand. i also hate ati. i must seem like a very bitter person lol.

Be aware that ATI has now outsourced all their production to saphire, ATI no longer truely produces cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom