Microsoft Word Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffK91

In Runtime
I believe my brother accidently deleted my Microsoft Office and now my Microsoft Word, Excel, etc. are deleted and I don't know where to install them again. Does anyone know where I can go to download at least Microsoft Word?

Not without pirating them. Do you have the reinstall disk? Maybe he just deleted the shortcuts, have you browsed your hard drive or searched for the files?

Well, it's a fairly new comp so I expect the CD to be laying around here somewhere. And yes, I'm positive the entire program was deleted. I did come across Microsoft Works which seems to be just like Microsoft Word but a bit different, does anyone know the difference?

word is just lil better than works... (works is older i believe) and u should have a cd laying around with it on there... if not u can always download them.. from microsoft even if u like to do it legally
i dont think itd be on ur windows disk but it might be... the one my dad got had a few seperate cds as i recall one had office and one had windows... and another was repair.. so maybe look for it like that..

PS
deleted things go to recycle bins

Word is far superior to works. Words formatting capabilities and integration with other office products can't be touched by works. Don't even think about using works if you have word around.

Sorry for the late bump but I totally forgot about this thread. So I can't find my CD laying around. So where do I go to download Microsoft Word even if it is 'illegal'.

I actually want to do the P2P for Microsoft Word but I see Microsoft Office XP Pro. So which is better XP Pro or Office 2003?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom