Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crazy Frog

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GageMW

Daemon Poster
Which name brand PC would you take if offered for free? building your own isn't an option, don't suggest it. :p no flaming please :)

Get it for free??

I would probally take the alienware.

If I am aload to do what I want with it, I would either sell the whole thing, and then build my own, or get a different case, and sell the alienware case (I don't like the plastic) to make a profit probally.

Trifid said:
Get it for free??

I would probally take the alienware.

If I am aload to do what I want with it, I would either sell the whole thing, and then build my own, or get a different case, and sell the alienware case (I don't like the plastic) to make a profit probally.

I would do the same...

Falcon Northwest. they INVENTED the gaming PC. Plus, i like the simplicity of their cases.

no, to keep :p IOW which would you want to use most. :)
personally I'd take the voodoo only for the fact that fully loaded it costs as much as a car :eek: plus they set the water cooling all up for you :) I'd be afraid to spill the coolant on it....

well if i was going to keep it, i'd go falcon b/c i like their cases

if i didn't need one, i'd get an alienware (higher resale value i guess)

hey, just on the voodoo site, they are offering 6800 Ultra 512 MB cards. u can even get 2 in SLI.

Falcon Northwest, they are customizable all the way. I could get it laser cutted and engraved, I would deck that thing out to the max.

alienware because they are nice computers, albight expensive, and dell purely for comic relief :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom