This Heatsink is sexy, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 2 Tornado's, will work alot better. Thats not alot at all dude, all top-line heatsinks are that much. You should only get something like that if your going to OC. Which im sure you are.

Yea its a toss up between those two.

Im still thinking about it. Im still $1000 dollars in debt that will only push me back more...

We shall see.

If you are getting those fans, get a fan controller, you don't want blood dripping onto the pc from your ears.

You don't want to go bankrupt over a pc, so make sure you can afford the payments, or let it clear first, or even just get a cheaper one, like a Zalman 7700cu.

the zalman 7700cu or thermalright xp120 are slot better coolers than that one.

the zalman 7700cu or thermalright xp120 are slot better coolers than that one.
Nah that thing cools pretty well as it is muchless with two tornados on it, but yeah that'd be loud as hell.

The ones you named are indeed good coolers, but I've seen awesome results with that tower with just one tornado much less a couple of them

Im confused its down to a few, I'm just looking right now. To update my situation with the AS5 im running at about 43-44 idle which will probably work untill i get the debt paid off and decide to overclock. Then ill probably buy a new one. But by then these heatsinks will probably be old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom