How good is the corsair value select ram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah thats good to know. Makes me feel a little better about my purchase. I just ordered most of my stuff from newegg, and I can't wait to put it together. Its my first build so it should be fun. All I need now Is my vid card, which will be the 6600gt, and the processor, which will be the venice 3200

We need some more info about overclocking this ram in this thread, make it CL 3 and see what you can do.

For someone in Canada, it isnt economical to buy TCCD to overclock with. High end ram is VERY pricy up here.

yea i know what you mean by pricy ram man, it might not be as exspensive down here as up there but most ppl still cant afford it. :(
But where OCing is concerned you can see that i have my cas at 2.5 and its running fine at 425mhz. i know its not much of an OC but its still an OC w/ those timings!:p

At the fate of sounding ironic and contradicting. I burnt out my 2nd stick of RAM tonight meaning I had to get some quick replacements just for now.. So i got the same cheap ram but hey it works for now.. but my friend told me I have to buy Corsair or Kingston Value ram for the warranty or he'll never help me with my comp problmes again :( ! Basically its just to save his ass so he doesnt have to keep puttin my broken shiit back in the boxes! =)
So, any1 got advice on which is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom