Need help spamming wont stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
yea as you can see i need some help im starting to get pop-up and stuff and its making me mad. i have mcafee spmer killer and it works but i just download msn plus and it started the spamming so is there something i can do to kill the spamming forever i hate pop-up as do all of us.

also everytime know when i get on the internet i get this little tool bar from the msn plus i hate my frined who told me it was good. Is a pain in my @$$. plz if you can tell me also how to get rid of this tool bar to m\and stop the spamming.

try to uninstall the toolbar from add & remove programs. those things are famous for installing spyware.

get the microsoft anti spyware beta program for free, has lots of nice tools built into it and the spyware scan for it is the best & fastest I've seen.

When you install MSN plus there are TWO liscense agreements. Read them both and you will notice that one is for '3rd party' software. Just decline the 3rd party agreement in future and MSN plus will still install, just minus the Spyware.....

Blood 'ell! I have 3 Anti Spyware programs, all show clean when i scan. Ran the Windows Beta one and *BAM* 5 new items. It runs like its on speed too, for once i'm gonna say "Good bloody job Microsoft!"

i have runned anti-virus and ad-ware and stuff found nothing in anti-virus but in ad-ware about 6 but how can i get rid of this tool bar crap is it possible just to uninstall the whole msn messagner and reinstall it and it wont have it or no

ok i just did the windows beta and the msn plus had alot of crap my god. ITs gone know i also uninstalled the whole msn thing everything from them so its all gone thank god.

I have to agree with everyone here about the Microsoft Antispyware App. It's DAMN good. They actually purchased a company called GIANT SPYWARE and their Spyware APP. This program works extremely well.

I run, Norton Internet Security 2005, MS Antipyware, Service Pack 2 and only use firefox. I never have pop-ups or spyware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom