Fuzzy Display,..is it Monitor or Vid Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That video card is too sophisticated for that monitor. the monitor simply cant handle the information bombarding it. Happened when i once plugged a 10 year old monitor into a brand new Sony VAIO. Anyway, to make sure thats the problem, plug ur comp into a newer screen and see what happens.

dhw200 said:
That video card is too sophisticated for that monitor. the monitor simply cant handle the information bombarding it. Happened when i once plugged a 10 year old monitor into a brand new Sony VAIO. Anyway, to make sure thats the problem, plug ur comp into a newer screen and see what happens.

I highly doubt this is the problem, I mix and match monitors that are around since I was in diapers with new PC's all the time.

well, hopefuly im not getting the wrong idea across, its not like fuzzy to where i squint and ect. its just not a sharp as it used to be, even on this same vid card 4 months ago, i do admit my cell phone rings and when it does my monitor goes wacko, it may be due to that over a long period. ill try the new monitor thing when i go back home this weekend. i wish i still had a spare video card laying around to test. maybei should stop giving them away for free lol. thanks all. keep replying if you have more ideas.

.. if i look close into the monitor like on my desktop for say, you can see continuous lines that wave from corner to corner , looks like a big fingerprint. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom