what to install first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitze105

Daemon Poster
im gonna put avg and norton on my computer i heard that works... so which would i put on first? norton or avg?

i feel like testing :D

Dont put 2 AV's on one system. You said you "Heard" it works? It might be true for that system you say you "Heard" it from but it might not work on yours. Be careful

I'd have to agree with Warez on that. Placing 2 AV programs on the same machine can cause many conflicts, same with placing multiple firewalls. More is not always better. ;) Install both seperately and try them out and see what you think is better for you.

did that i chose avg trust me! lol but ive heard alot of ppl trying it and i was curious. oh well for now.. ill hold off till i get my other computer together

AVG is much better. It's a reliable scanner and uses less CPU power. Correct me if I'm wrong, if you have two AV, a virus can take control of one, and then deleted the other one. I read this somewhere, forgot.

i dont know if that is it, but i HAVE read that using 2 can actually make u have a new weakness. maybe that is it but i dont think it was. but it does sound logical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom